Ardyne’s toolbox approach creates a 62m window for open hole sidetrack, saving 14 days planned rig time
This ‘engineered’ approach to cutting casing, combined with our TITAN® System delivered huge savings for a large North Sea operator;
- FOUR planned milling trips at over 3000m MD avoided
- EIGHT tonnes of potential swarf eliminated
- FOURTEEEN days saved on the AFE - compared with offset wells
- 13 3/8” host casing left INTACT for slot recovery operations
- ZERO jars fired, or large overpulls required from the rig
Ardyne’s approach of deploying TRIDENT [PrCu Ø] to confidently cut the 9 7/8” without damaging the 13 3/8” coupled with TITAN’s ability to jack the stuck casing from a squeezing formation that has been likened to “good quality cement” by independent experts, provided the optimum solution for our client - read our newest case study to find out more.